Yes/no?

GutlessSupreme

yes/no?  

1. 1. yes/no?

• yes!
    • no!
    • I don't care, I'm just happy the lightbar is gone!

TSTEblue2.jpg

Not exactly the color I was going for, but pretty close.

Ignore the wheels for now, lol. I was thinking silver crosslaces, or perhaps gunmetal and a polished lip if I get the right color blue...

I vote no. It looks painted on and that seems so tacky. If you can retrofit the earlier type nose that i see for example a TGP would have that would be better. I'm against painting it. How about a Night Rider led flash car instead?:D

I vote no. It looks painted on and that seems so tacky. If you can retrofit the earlier type nose that i see for example a TGP would have that would be better. I'm against painting it. How about a Night Rider led flash car instead?:D

It is painted on. It's a photoshop numbnuts :lol:

trust me, I wouldn't paint the lightbar.. it can look "ok" but I still think it looks kind of tacky. I have a spare cracked up TGP bumper that I'm gonna try and hack up and fiberglass the grill piece on, and install the regular fog lights. all in due time, anyway.

thanks for the comments guys :) I think I'm gonna try it a little darker quick..

to be honest I don't mind the white wheels on there either but it seems a little ricey imho.

definitly the first one......unless maybe you can clean/clear out those lenses some

i did that a couple weeks ago to my z34 grille lights..they turned out much better

i like it, its nice, either one, the lightbar or not, with that color they both look good, but get rid of that disgusting...THING, light bar thing on the trunk, those make the cars look soo freakin ugly