GP 5-spoke wheel offset?

Guest TurboSedan

Guest TurboSedan

i got my white GP 5-spoke wheels today and was wondering what the offset is. cast into the backside of the wheel, it says

Enkei

16x7

OFF 25

does that mean they have a 25mm offset? i thought the 16x8 GP crosslace wheels were the only one to have a 25mm offset?

thanks

Cool, when are you gonna put those on Josh?

When I put the 5 spokes on my TSTE they seemed to stick out a bit more than I was expecting, and I thought they were going to hit the inner fender well, or GFX on turns, but haven't had any problems.

Makes these cars look 100X better IMO.

I just ordered a set of new GP Torque Star center caps for my 5 spokes. I can finally get rid of those ABS caps. :thumbsdown:

Guest TurboSedan

thanks guys. i WANT these wheels to stick out a little more than the stockers. the STEs look so good with these wheels :) i don't mind the stockers so much, but the 5-spokes look a whole lot better.

the crosslaces are staying on the Cutlass and the white 5-spokes are going onto the TSTE. they probably won't be going on the TSTE until later next year. besides these wheels i already have

- Intrax front springs

- '96+ strut/knuckles for big brake upgrade

- 34mm front bar

- Addco rear bar

- buying 11" rear rotors and PG Plus pads today

i still need ALOT more, including KYBs, FFP rear coilover kit, front rotors & pads, balljoints, tires etc. i also want to paint alot of stuff with POR-15 while it's apart.

one thing i've noticed is that some other cars with the GP 5-spokes have black center caps (even the white wheels i have seen) but mine have white center caps with just the Pontiac symbol on them.