i cant believe im asking this

pwmin

im a dumbass at searching and cant find the answer. theres some sort of sound deadening material i can get from home depot or something for my trunk lid, but cant remember what to get. im going to put some there and make a deck lid cover till i can order the good one from ultimatewarrior

Best Buyt sells Dynamat.. Works real nice too 8)

Although it works great (My whole trunk is done with that) its very expensive. Go with e-dead, much MUCH cheaper.

maybe i read that on "the other site". its used for something else. im looking for something cheap cause im poor and something to do cause im bored. i figured i would get quicker responses here cause theyre dicks sometimes

peel-n-seel. thats it. thx. ill be putting a carpeted cover over top of it, so it doesnt have to stick that well. where would that be located

i hate to say it but wally world sells some stuff too but i cant recall what it is. wonder if its any good. ill go look at it tomorrow.

I dont know of anything that you can get at home-depot
OKIE FOAM :D

I have been laughed at for saying this. and y'all don't have to take my advice but you should because it is the best by far and the cheapest. Not to mention invisible after you apply it and paint over it.

I dont know of anything that you can get at home-depot
OKIE FOAM :D

I have been laughed at for saying this. and y'all don't have to take my advice but you should because it is the best by far and the cheapest. Not to mention invisible after you apply it and paint over it.

i guess you mean stuff like this? 163772_4.jpg

i did use some of that but very carefully and caulked the seams too.

i didnt find peel n seel at lowes, but i found something else im going to try plus im making a trunk lid cover.

I would never use that on or in my car.
what's stopping you? Your car already has similar foam in it from the factory. Its black, Ford has grey. it is used in the manufacture of new cars as guess what? sound deadener.