• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• 97loudcut

• slick

McGuires Quick Detailer solves any problem.

My problem with it is, I always run out of it.

I use it at work, although it's packaged as "AC Delco Final Inspection" (with Meguires in little letters under it). I use it in the showroom and it makes the cars look like they've been waxed... great stuff.

McGuires Quick Detailer solves any problem.

My problem with it is, I always run out of it.

I use it at work, although it's packaged as "AC Delco Final Inspection" (with Meguires in little letters under it). I use it in the showroom and it makes the cars look like they've been waxed... great stuff.

Just detailed the cars in the showroom today (final inspection and microfiber..) that stuff works great at repelling dust. Before I'd have to clean the dust off them like once a week.. it's been at least 2 weeks and they still looked pretty good. Plus after doing them the first time, the dust wipes right off. Of course, this is no substitite for actually waxing a car, but these are brand new..

make sure u don't leave that Quik detailer in direct sunlight or in a car with a warm interior.....i've had one of those bottles expand to more then double their size...I'm surprised the damn thing didn't explode

Apparently you can use Aerospace 303 as a brake dust repellent on your wheels and as a spray detailer.

I am not going to try it as a spray detailer but I did put it on my wheels tonight and I will update on the build up of break dust. My wheels usually have a build up 2-3 days after washing so... we shall see.

Apparently you can use Aerospace 303 as a brake dust repellent on your wheels and as a spray detailer.

I am not going to try it as a spray detailer but I did put it on my wheels tonight and I will update on the build up of break dust. My wheels usually have a build up 2-3 days after washing so... we shall see.

Sounds like you need different pads.

Regular wax works great on wheels, especially chrome or anything aluminum w/clearcoat on it. Makes it nice and shiney, gets rid of water spots. I'm sure it protects a bit too.

Regular wax works great on wheels, especially chrome or anything aluminum w/clearcoat on it. Makes it nice and shiney, gets rid of water spots. I'm sure it protects a bit too.

i've always wondered if i could use regular wax on the wheels....thanks C-BAD

• 3 months later...

What about polished aluminum (i.e 077's)

Personally, I would go with the Mothers' powerball and the power metal. Thats what I use on my wheels and it looks like a mirror by the time your done. It takes me 20 minutes to do all 4 wheels.

i've always wondered if i could use regular wax on the wheels....thanks C-BAD

I've waxed every set of wheels that I have owned(aluminum, chrome, etc...). Generally helps prevent from brake dust buildup and helps from getting dirty as quick in general.