Web site with stainless steel rocker panels

Hairdo12

I found this web site that advertises rocker panels for alot of cars.

http://www.drvinylusa.com/home/253/Chevrolet-Rocker-Panels.html

I live in Buffalo so my rockers are starting to rust. I E-mailed them asking for pictures. I think 99 bucks is a pretty cheap price considering they are stainless steel. I would just scuff up the polished finish and paint them to match. Maybe I'm wrong about thinking they are cheap. What do you think? They even have a 90-94 lumina rocker with fins? I wonder what that looks like.

yeah my rockers are starting to rust bad and they will need replaced really soon. What are the options for fixing this?> Do they sell replacement rockers, or would you be working with a flat piece of sheet metal?

yeah my rockers are starting to rust bad and they will need replaced really soon. What are the options for fixing this?> Do they sell replacement rockers, or would you be working with a flat piece of sheet metal?

Cut out the old ones and weld some new ones in is the correct way to do it....

If you can't find a replacement, *maybe* you can find one in decent shape in the bone yard....

Cut out the old ones and weld some new ones in is the correct way to do it....

If you can't find a replacement, *maybe* you can find one in decent shape in the bone yard....

What he said. I'm pretty much down to the bone yard for my rear wheel wells. I'll probably cut out the bad and cut good ones myself, have someone weld in the new ones, and just do the body work myself.