Distribution block?

rshissler

There arent going to be many with only a 2 guage input. But alot of the 0/1 guage distro blocks will accept 2 guage inputs. If all else fails just strip the wire back a little further and double it over.

But sounddomain has a few that might work for you. And their are verying models depending on if you want a plain distro block or one with a fuse built in.

http://www.cardomain.com/item/STISDB3PT

Or something like this where you can just put a ring terminal on the input wire.

http://www.cardomain.com/item/STRFBR24S

If you can't find any that are specifically made for car audio, then head to an electrical supply store (or even check out Grainger - their website is www.grainger.com . )

If you use an "industrial" distro block, you'll probably have to use one of those ugly gray enclosures, or make your own out of plexi.

Now the more that I think about the subject, Home Depot carries a limited selection of electrical supplies, and I'm almost positive they have "industrial" distro blocks. Might want to head over there first...

Well, I was going to say, if you are doing the ground, just use a bolt/ nut/ lockwasher.

those gold battery "side mount" terminals got a gold lockwasher. and you can drill/ tap the trunk floor right where it welds to the frame and catch a good thread from inside your trunk! something I have never seen anyone try!

Now that would be the ultimate ground!