95 CS on Mille Miglia 18"s

servoalt

479785701tPeRBl_ph.jpg

When you get into your album, click the picture you want, and then right-click and say "Copy Image Location" if you have FireFox, or if you have IE, right click and click properties, and select the URL of the image and copy it, and then paste it into your reply box and put before it and after it.

I just noticed your '95 RPM yellow is at 5500, and I don't have that in my '96. Mine is just red at 6000. Also, you have temperature for yours, mine just has lines with no numbers. Wierd, I'm gonna look into this.

Well, I guess that's all the looking into I'm gonna do. LoL, thanks for clearing that up. But I could just change my 96 one with a 95 one, eh? I like the pretty yellow, and red, and all those numbers on the left. Yea I'm wierd.

MY PIN STRIPE IS NOT COMING OFF!!! It matches my interior and gold complements maroon sooo well. People can find something wrong with every car and hate on it :lol:

Um, I got them off a member here for $400 and the Toyo Proxes are shot.

Off to another hellish day at Ferris...