• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SigEpCutlass

• 19Cutlass94

• cutty

• boulevard

How well you launch will really determine your 1/4 mile time. Crappy launch= crappy time. Awesome launch= still crappy time in these whales, but somewhat better.

For example, in my car, I don't think I can get any better of a time on my 60'. I'm already pulling consistant 2.15-2.25 60's, with a reaction time that is almost perfect.

i dunno about lauches, but the rubber inside of my old dogbones where so bad that whenever i shfted from park to drive or reverse, that the engine was shifting so much that it would make a huge clunk sound. and when i got the FFP dogbones it eliminiated that, and the ening barely moves now.

I noticed they improved the launch of my car. But more than anything, they will help your other mounts with longer life. But they were (with shipping and everything) 150 to my door. But yeah, they do help. and it is noticeable once you put them in.

Keeps the engine stiff and in place. No extra movement so the drives better and the accel doesnt knock your head around as much. It's $130.00 because you need two for your car. It's a great upgrade for looks, and it's something people will definetly notice. I got a DOHC V6 so I got the one for it for $65.00 Check what colors he has avalible too, i got a black one thank god. I would of cried if it was red or orange. :bawl:

but they dont perform as good and who has time to replace them so often? I had to replace mine every 8 months in the Lumina. I hated it. Screw the 2 year warrantys, Ill keep my money, no ones paying me to run around like a fool to replace them. Spend it once and theyll last you years and look mighty fine, now that, that is worth my time!

but they dont perform as good and who has time to replace them so often? I had to replace mine every 8 months in the Lumina. I hated it. Screw the 2 year warrantys, Ill keep my money, no ones paying me to run around like a fool to replace them. Spend it once and theyll last you years and look mighty fine, now that, that is worth my time!

These take less time to install than filling your tank from empty.

These take less time to install than filling your tank from empty.

seriously, its what, 3 bolts? if that

I could care less if it was easier than zippering my pants in the dark. I don't and didn't have time to do stupid shit like that. I guess I'm a bit busier than some people, sorry. :(

I'm curious to know if these are really worth $130 in performance? Do launches, etc. really improve THAT much?

just get 'em, you'll be happy once they are installed...trust me i had them on both my 3.4 and 3.1

I need one so bad... my current mount is shot. At least one of the bushings is missing chunks of it. :? I'd rather buy a used one though. I don't have a problem with the $65 too much... it's the $9 for fucking shipping. Shit, shove it in one of those set-cost envelopes for like $2.75 and ship it my way.

dude kalgorn go to your fucking parts store!!! you're telling me you can't afford a $20 part?!?

and btw i'm not happy how ffp doesn't have any available anymore for the 3100 engines. They used to be listed separately on that page...wtf? I might have to pay RSM for them now :-/

and btw i'm not happy how ffp doesn't have any available anymore for the 3100 engines. They used to be listed separately on that page...wtf? I might have to pay RSM for them now :-/

he didnt have them listed when i bought mine either. but he does have them i also had to get the older style brackets so i could use the 3.1 dogbones. so i dunno.

I'd start by giving Mike a call on that one. Im sure he still has them. He also produces the performance chips. He said he passed the torch but he still sells them. "The guy at 60degree can't handle the orders" thats what I heard

dude kalgorn go to your fucking parts store!!! you're telling me you can't afford a $20 part?!?

Yes, I can but I don't want to go with another stock mount. I would rather upgrade. My mount isn't completely toast yet...

Once you get the FFP mounts you will not be disappointed. I mean the what $130 or $150 that they cost, that money you have will not last forever. More than likely youll spend it on something. Its not like your gonna go poor in the future cuz your spend $150.

he didnt have them listed when i bought mine either. but he does have them i also had to get the older style brackets so i could use the 3.1 dogbones. so i dunno.

i'd rather not have to change brackets...i think i'm gonna end up buying them from RSM then.

i'd rather not have to change brackets...i think i'm gonna end up buying them from RSM then.

well since you have a 94 you might have the older sytle brackets, sicne mine is a 95 it had the newer style brackets so thats why i had to change them.