(VIDEO)AWEB80 Autocross run

badassoldspower

sweet! was that a lotus behind in the second run? what car ran the 35's? nevermind: it was a mustang! wtf? he got a slower run than a fox-body mustang! :dammit: i probably would too. i havent autox'ed yet. im so jealous.

well, since i've never done it, i was a bit cautious....

and the surface SUCKED......

It was rough and the pavement was not smooth stuff....it was holey...kinda..

o well, it was fun....A Jay.....leave me alone and learn to spell....lol

I need more power and better brakes and i guarantee i'm 2 seconds faster....i'm so slow off the line.

looks pretty good although it doesn't look like you're driving it that hard yet.

When i did it with my stock height FE1 car (only had z34 rear bar at the time), i was running pretty well even with only 30psi air in the tires and the 3100...needless to say i was wearing the sidewalls out and Classic Radial SR tires are not the best for this kind of work.

Honestly, my tires almost never stopped squeeling!

ahh i can spell, i just type too fast and don't check what i type before i hit submit. :wink: Either way your braver than i to autoX. When i get the crate engine in (if i win that auction) and the turbo with the getrag, i'll autox :twisted: Either way great video

Awesome video :D If I tired that in my POS she'd probably blow up the oldschool 4t60, plus my car isn't set up for that AT ALL! At the local auto-x's this is all these guys spend their omney on is better suspension, tires, engine upgrades, brake upgrades, lightening, etc, etc, etc!!!

your car looks awesome. maybe im just being stupid but why do your tires squeal so much? they seem like theyre good tires. i cant get my toyo's to squeal. i wish i could find out some more info for autox in western colorado.

Ill jump in real quick Dannymik did you see the title screen on the video it says what all he has, stb's etc etc..... Um he runs on BFG 235/50-18 KDW's.

Just helpin out Adam as he is computerless at his apartment

Just helpin out Adam as he is computerless at his apartment

i feel so powerful now that i got cable internet yesterday. way better than dsl no point talking about dial-up. sorry for the hijack. i almost said something about the tires before i read his sig.

I love seeing all those cars like the WRX, MR2, a little accord, then the heavyweight GP :D

Great lookin runs Adam! You SHOULD have done another! I really thought that final round was gonna be in the 39's!

I know on the first time you don't wanna push it to hard. Go learn the limits of the car, then go back and test :D :lol:

Anyway, go do it again !

I'm trying to find somewhere around here that'll do auto-x, we'll see

well, that video got me all excited, and i did some research for a local autocross club :lol:

and i found one! They meet not even 15 minutes away, and the course is like 20-25 mniutes!! fuckin awesome!

I'll have some videos up here in the next couple months! Thanks Adamn :lol: