Rice? Hmmm what do you think?

Tigershark

LOL I really thought I already knew the answer to my question.... i just thought i would show you the spoiler... anyways... as far as the Cut that you posted in the pictures above.. Its really not the same spoiler.. no even close... that one sits like 8-10" from the trunk.. the one that i showed you only sits about 5-6 above and the bottom of it almost sits on the trunk... as far as adding performance... HaHAha ... I don't seriously think that any spoiler on a Front Wheel drive car does anything for it. It's only for looks as far as I'm concerned.... yeah that particular one does have two wings on it but its the first one in that style i've been able to find.. I believe there are a couple others on the site but one is too expensive and the other looks the same exept that it's silver... and i think silver is gay... anyway.. Aleros fit the Cut............. intrigues ?????? maybe.... ahhh has anyone here heard of an Olsdmobile Firehawk?

actually a spoiler will do the same thing for a fwd car that it will do for a rwd/awd car. suck down the suspension at high speeds like a Porsche.

Yeah, suck it down in the wrong spot

Keeping the back end on the ground during cornering is a good idea, regardless of which wheels are driving the car. W-bodies are notorious for having rear-ends that love to fishtail.

intrigue rims will fit....IIRC the guy who has the NOS in his gen 1 GP has the chrome intrigue wheels

What the hell does that have to do with the spoiler?

:read: :read: :read: :D

enough has been said about the wing, so i'll just say :withstupid: .

so GnatGoSplat, if you find your taste is too boring i'll gladly take your cars off your hands :mrgreen: . you definitely have some of the best looking ws i've ever seen.

I don't know..... i still have to think about a wing.. I know the Cut will be kinda difficult to fit with an appropriate wing but there's one out there for it. I know there's no benefit from it.. unless the wing is so heavy that it actually holds the car down, I don't think I'll be going fast enough to ever actually get an advantage out of it not like i'd want to try anyway... i'd probably flip it before i felt a difference.

thanks though