Rice? Hmmm what do you think?

Tigershark

i got a hold of a site that carries the wing that I really like... what do you all think? It doesn't sit too high and I think it might actually look good on The CuT.

http://www.shophyperformance.com/store/00031.html

And by the way does anyone have a clue on wether the bolt pattern on a 1995 achieva is the same as the one on The Cut? its a 1992 Olds DOHC.. a 99 Alero or the 98 intrigue?

i meant does the 99 Alero or The 98 intrigue have the same bolt pattern as the 92 Cut?

I want to say they both have the same bolt pattern, or that the Alero does and the Intrigue is close, but Intrigue wheels have a much different offset than 1st gen Ws, so you'd need to check for cleanrence. I think it was said that Aleros have the same or near the same offset.

And for the love of God, don't put an Erector set on your car.

LOL I really thought I already knew the answer to my question.... i just thought i would show you the spoiler... anyways... as far as the Cut that you posted in the pictures above.. Its really not the same spoiler.. no even close... that one sits like 8-10" from the trunk.. the one that i showed you only sits about 5-6 above and the bottom of it almost sits on the trunk... as far as adding performance... HaHAha ... I don't seriously think that any spoiler on a Front Wheel drive car does anything for it. It's only for looks as far as I'm concerned.... yeah that particular one does have two wings on it but its the first one in that style i've been able to find.. I believe there are a couple others on the site but one is too expensive and the other looks the same exept that it's silver... and i think silver is gay... anyway.. Aleros fit the Cut............. intrigues ?????? maybe.... ahhh has anyone here heard of an Olsdmobile Firehawk?

It's not so much the height it sits at as opposed to the TYPE of spoiler it is. Those spoilers don't match anything on this planet, much less the vehicles they're put on, regardless of height, width, length, or color. It just simple doesn't flow with the lines of any car ever created.

What the hell does that have to do with the spoiler?

He asked about rims too. read the first post.

And for the love of God, don't put an Erector set on your car.

Unless it's some kind of robot or ferris wheel, cuz that would be cool

LOL I really thought I already knew the answer to my question.... i just thought i would show you the spoiler... anyways... as far as the Cut that you posted in the pictures above.. Its really not the same spoiler.. no even close... that one sits like 8-10" from the trunk.. the one that i showed you only sits about 5-6 above and the bottom of it almost sits on the trunk... as far as adding performance... HaHAha ... I don't seriously think that any spoiler on a Front Wheel drive car does anything for it. It's only for looks as far as I'm concerned.... yeah that particular one does have two wings on it but its the first one in that style i've been able to find.. I believe there are a couple others on the site but one is too expensive and the other looks the same exept that it's silver... and i think silver is gay... anyway.. Aleros fit the Cut............. intrigues ?????? maybe.... ahhh has anyone here heard of an Olsdmobile Firehawk?

actually a spoiler will do the same thing for a fwd car that it will do for a rwd/awd car. suck down the suspension at high speeds like a Porsche.

actually a spoiler will do the same thing for a fwd car that it will do for a rwd/awd car. suck down the suspension at high speeds like a Porsche.

Yeah, suck it down in the wrong spot