90 TSTE radiator

SuperchargedFiero

Guest TurboSedan

i have a TGP radiator sitting in my garage, but you'd need to get it recored. it has actually been fixed at a local radiator shop, but it still looks pretty bad :( i have no use for it though....if you're interested i have pics and i'll sell it cheap.

That's not too bad a price, to be honest. Not for recoring a TGP radiator. You might be better off doing that, then waiting to see how long another 15 year old turbo radiator is giong to last you, even if it's not leaking yet.

Well thats my problem.................I have one that I can get recored, but he wants $350 for it :shock:

Is that at Rays Radiator??? I believe that is about what he charged me as well. I mean its not some single-core wimp, its a 3 core though the one Ray gets you is a 4 core the same width as our 3 core.

Jeff M

4 core re-core is 250 at my local shop. Now I have a price comparison to go on, I think thats where I will be going... That is once I get the damn thing running again :roll:

I cant remember, It was definately below $300. 4-core sounds cool. All I know is it was worth every penny.

I say shop around. There is at least 1 shop in your city that will be the cheapest and everyone else outsources their work to.

Thats not a bad price for a re-core for that perticular rad...... :?

new ones are $1000 i believe

They're right at a $1K from local dealers, $600 from GMPartsdirect. :oops:

Well I guess I got my answer. I just didnt want to invest that kind of money. Call me cheap even though I got the car relativly inexpensive, I was hoping the wife would bang it up some winter so I could go through the driveline & stuff it in one of my Fiero's :D

Well I guess I got my answer. I just didnt want to invest that kind of money. Call me cheap even though I got the car relativly inexpensive, I was hoping the wife would bang it up some winter so I could go through the driveline & stuff it in one of my Fiero's :D

:gone2far: :confused: :cuss: :dammit: