pace car graphics

Cam'ron

Should i add the pace car graphics?  

1. 1. Should i add the pace car graphics?

:lol: rest assured the spoiler is on my list but i am trying not to spend like 300USD for one... i gotta be able to find one cheaper than that, i keep lookin in at the jys around here but no luck so far

If i had a newer monte or gp i'd probably do those graffics. Try to pick a good color, i believe you get a choice of colors to put on it. And i second the spoiler, it would complete the look :wink:

i figured a "color" would possibly look to ricey i was leaning more towards a gunmetal grey or even a flat silver... we tried some color samples against the car and the shiny silver almost dissapeared from some angles (that might actually be cool) all told the guy said he could do it for just under 200CAN installed, i just have to pick the color

Color, such as a dark deep blue wouldn't look too bad IMO.

So long as you only had that on your car.

Hell, I'd like it with the graphics and NO spoiler (you narrow minded spoiler loving hippies).

the only reason i like the pace car decals is that they look good in general and i dont even want to start thinkin about any other kind of body graphics cause IMO they all look really dumb, especially any of the ones you see on ricers and i am not a fan of flames

the graphics on the pace car replicas don't say pace car anywhere. there is a badge on the trunk lid that says "limited edition monte carlo pace car" and an emblem on the dash that says "pace car" by the glove box. Some people, such as myself, put the "official pace car" graphic on the rocker panels, but they didn't come from the factory that way. It's for sale by the way, haha free plug sorry.

519099_37_full.jpg