First TPG for sale...

perfecseal

Skalor, if you are looking for a chip to munch into then check out the Export Chip for the TGP :shock: There is no program to show you the tables since all of them are moved in the chip, but from what I seen it allows use of leaded gas/no o2 sensor, no closed loop operation, and has pretty much everything changed to address the application for it this way. Been a long time since I scored that one from the dealer, and you need a VIN from an export that I got from a customer/friend in Sweden, and some other paper work at the dealer for them to sell it here in the states. Like the 88 Turbo GP, it has no direct answers for better tuning, only more info to expand the thinking/approach of other tuners that do this for a living.

Jeff M

Yea..like the Sy/ty export chip.

Or the Natral Gas/regular gas Lumina chip. Just to see what they did if you can figure it out if they changed the whole setup on the chip.

I'd like to get my hands on the twin turbo beretta prototype chip..must be a 3 bar. :twisted:

Understand the motorola processor and you can do anything. :mrgreen: And you can forget about learning about it from the DIY-efi boards...those guys talk "bitanise". :lol:

Dang, your a TGP freak. 8)

Yea..like the Sy/ty export chip.

Or the Natral Gas/regular gas Lumina chip. Just to see what they did if you can figure it out if they changed the whole setup on the chip.

I'd like to get my hands on the twin turbo beretta prototype chip..must be a 3 bar. :twisted:

Understand the motorola processor and you can do anything. :mrgreen: And you can forget about learning about it from the DIY-efi boards...those guys talk "bitanise". :lol:

Dang, your a TGP freak. 8)

I forgot about those SyTy chips :shock: Back when the SyTy was a mailing list only, I was on there helping where I could, these trucks needed way more fixing of the new parts then we need with old parts :lol: Got talking chips and hooked up with some great guys, did a ton of favors for them when they helped me working on figuring parts of the chip new to me, a lot of it was tuning wisdom like how much timing for 100 octane and such, good brain food. One of the guys that helped me the most and a great guy, I sent a copy of the yet unreleased P4 Doc for the Turbo Sunbird that was the same for the SyTys, he fell on his face and was so damn happy he could not contain himself. He went off to make some great chips for the SyTy owners, there were some others that were great tuners, helped them with anything I could find for them since I am never one to dine-an-dash when someone helps me out. Once the SyTy mailing list got to 80+ emails a day I had to sign off, that was crazy and my buddies said it got worse, they put it into an archive but its huge to search and find info, thank god I printed out every email that was good info on these trucks back then, though the stack is 6 inches deep.:shock:

Twin-turbo Beretta……wonder if with all the cold air these 2 could make if they needed over 15 psi to get max power, and if the engine was worked on, might have not needed to blow that hard :lol: , you know 8)

Yea that MPU and MCU jargon is something of its own life. I did a look and one of the best web sites I found good info on is still working after 10 years :shock: at: http://www.ee.ualberta.ca/archive/m68kfaq.html

As you an see these nerds have no life if they can spend all this time typing up info that took years to come up with, but they did a great job!!!

Motorola has info on the MC68HC11 Series that is what our ECMs start as, but GM has taken and made it for their use so its not totally the same. If you search Moto the .pdf on the MCU is like 300+ pages, and there is some good info in there, just takes a long time to find what relates and is of interest or help.

Well, back to my obsessed life with the TGPs/TSTEs :lol: , just wish I had time to make my web site full of all this info I got, my web site is sickening to look at :oops: , lame lame :evil: , but its my fault, someday it will get some good info and be worth visiting for other than some pics :lol: .

Jeff M

i always go to ur site every week hoping one day somthing will change!

Yea..people with personal lives suck :lol: .

Yea. I've read on the EFI boards about the motorala beeing a GM only.

Also Modula GM...from Modula 2. Im want to take some classes at school to learn c++.

Too geaky talk going here. :lol:

TGPs rule!