Sidemarker bulbs

LuminaPower92

I've been divorced have full 100% custody of my son getting ready to get married again and own a house with a dog and cat... and have 2 cars can't afford much till I get my college degree under my belt and over....It took me several years to get my son and my life together after losing a bunch in divorce and set financially to be able to go back to college and finish what I started....age isn't everything, it's just a mind set of how much you've learned from life.....

Maybe you should act your age and not pitch a fit when someone doesn't agree with something you did. Everyone has their own opinions, and acting like an immature jackass because someone doesn't see yours eye to eye makes you come off as an angsty teenager.

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh........

This is why I don't visit "Appearance/Car Care" very much. It's all subjective, and some people absorb criticism and take it to a personal level. In the real world you have to be able to accept and sometimes ignore criticism. It's always going to be there, no matter where you go, people are going to dissagree with you. Your level of maturity all comes down to how you accept, and react to the criticism.

Now here's some critisicm for you to digest:

You never did say how old you were, just your current situation. Might I suggest taking an Expository Writing class while you "go back to college" so you may cut down on those run-on, and partial sentances. You're percieved level of maturity represented by your posts bellows "High School Sophomore!"

no in the real world people don't criticize someones ride they respectfully keep their f-ing mouth shut if they don't like it....They don't get rude and talk shit....

No, they just laugh their ASSES off behind your back. :lol: