Tint!!!! (3 pics, 56k alright)

Brian P

8-9-05_001M.JPG

8-9-05_005.JPG

8-9-05_008.JPG

Just had it done on the weekend. I went with 15% all around, and the install shop did a great job. I've never had any of my cars tinted before. I have to say I'm very satisfied!

Thanks y'all :)

-yeah the car rarely sees the bra. Only if I'm about to go on a long trip and I want to keep the front end fresh.

- That's odd I dunno why it came out like amber looking. The camera sucks when on low quality. I have those halogen reverse bulbs with a black "base" and 55W bulb in the middle, so they do appear to be "black"

- vent visors are Ventshades

- $140 for everything! I gave the guy $150, I thought it was a great deal.

I am getting my Monte Tinted on Saturday... 5 windows 30% tint 150 bucks canadian.... good deal or not, i thinks so

might go a little darker depends what the guys have to show me.

Nice! Is it legal?

I think most states that are strict require less then 20-25% tint. So I'm sure it's legal if he did it.

No, tint gets darker as the number gets smaller.

not legal all the way. I'm allowed to go as dark as I want on the back and rear 1/4 windows, but the front windows can't be under 70%. So I'll see how it goes, worst case scenario I get the fronts redone in like 50% or so if I get hassled.

The legal 70% is like nothing. I think the factory "soft ray" tint is 70%!

If it's just a nuisance ticket like they issue here, I'd just pay it and hope not to get pulled over again. If it's a fixit ticket... that would suck.

Yeah, 70% is nothing, I think that IS like the factory tint. Even 35% (legal limit here) is way too light.