bolt patterns

Atl530i

5x4.5 = 5x114.3mm :wink:

My wheels came with plastic rings and they don't work worth a crap.

they sell the hubcentric rings for the Eagle wheels over on the grand prix store off of clubgp...$20 for the set since there specifically for that brand of wheels. I took a chance and saved the $$$.

Well, the GPStore hubcentric rings are just plastic so all they're good for is centering the wheel. You can center them just fine by torquing in the proper pattern using progressive torquing. I torque them all 30-60-90-100. The plastic rings are useless for removing the load weight off the lugs, they'd have to be aluminum or steel to work for that.

Well, the GPStore hubcentric rings are just plastic so all they're good for is centering the wheel. You can center them just fine by torquing in the proper pattern using progressive torquing. I torque them all 30-60-90-100. The plastic rings are useless for removing the load weight off the lugs, they'd have to be aluminum or steel to work for that.

I had a bit of wobble/vibration after the garage mounted my 185's, but I fixed that once I got home. I used my 4 way and went every other lug which help center the wheel...all is ok now.