Cats on car

PurrrKitty

You could try to surround the area where you park your car with repellent, such as this stuff:

http://www.critter-repellent.com/cat/cat-repellent.php

Never tried it myself, but it might work and be a lot less stress for you and will not harm anything or anyone else.

And yes, after all the posts I had to check out your site.

Very, very sharp! -- and that's all I'll say about that!-- ;)

Hey thanx for the link. I actually found some stuff (similar) locally & so far it's working! No paw prints or anything!!!

BONUS! No bb or bullet holes...

You could try to surround the area where you park your car with repellent, such as this stuff:

http://www.critter-repellent.com/cat/cat-repellent.php

Never tried it myself, but it might work and be a lot less stress for you and will not harm anything or anyone else.

And yes, after all the posts I had to check out your site.

Very, very sharp! -- and that's all I'll say about that!-- ;)

Hey thanx for the link. I actually found some stuff (similar) locally & so far it's working! No paw prints or anything!!!

BONUS! No bb or bullet holes...

Glad I could help out.

And yes guys, she is super-hot. let's not make her feel too uncomfortable about it! If she choses to post pics on a website.. or um, send more of them to someone who helps her out :wink: it's her choice! heh,heh And we should encourage such freedom of choice without getting too creepy.

• 2 weeks later...