Cats on car

PurrrKitty

Don't mind the furry friends, but my neighbors have quite a few & they luv to lounge on my car. Being a black vehicle, it really shows the tiny paw prints...

Don't want extreme measures, but is there anything I can do to deter the lil felines from lounging on my car?

Heh, my boss's cats do the same things every time I go to work. Damn pawprints.

The ASPCA approved method (besides netuering the cats every time they come within 50 feet of your car...trust me, they really hate it the second time) is to wax the car really well, and just hose off the prints. I should also mention that it's probably worth it to see a cat slide off the roof after 5 coats (I really need to try that :twisted: ).

i agree with sl....airsoft gun's work wonders on unwanted critters! :wink:

just ask the bazillion rabbits that used to eat my moms flowers(not after I got some moving target practice :twisted: )

nice car(s) PurrrKitty!!!! that Camaro is hottt, you should just have that dog in the cardomain pic to deal with the cats!

oh and a btw....you are freakin gorgeous!!!!! :shock: :D

Thanx for the suggests! :lol:

I have a garden full of hot red peppers; would it be the same thing if I strung them together & hung 'em around my car. Kinda' like garlic is to vamps, but for cats---

That killer 5lb. dog in that pic, almost got eaten by one of my neighbors cats when he was a pup! :shock:

btw Euro-Thanx! :thumbsup:

8) i will second that georgeous thing... took me a while to find it... payin too much atention to your car... nice cars and welcome... oh and the cat thing right umm i havent been able to prevent them from sitting on my car, the sit right at the base of the windshield. Guess the best thing it a good polish job so that the paw prints come off real easy

You could try to surround the area where you park your car with repellent, such as this stuff:

http://www.critter-repellent.com/cat/cat-repellent.php

Never tried it myself, but it might work and be a lot less stress for you and will not harm anything or anyone else.

And yes, after all the posts I had to check out your site.

Very, very sharp! -- and that's all I'll say about that!-- ;)