Laser Veil **PIC and Video**

f_399

Its meant for laser. Officers when shooting laser aim at your front plate and headlights. So having a darker headlight/plate makes it difficult to get a reading on their laser gun.

The cost is alittle high!

no shit sherlock. I graduated college with a scientific degree. :lol:

No one has had a single response to my comment: It's not worth buying because it's not equally effective in all applications (color). The should have developed it better or had multiple formulations to accomodate light colored cars.

Its meant for laser. Officers when shooting laser aim at your front plate and headlights. So having a darker headlight/plate makes it difficult to get a reading on their laser gun.

The cost is alittle high!

no shit sherlock. I graduated college with a scientific degree. :lol:

No one has had a single response to my comment: It's not worth buying because it's not equally effective in all applications (color). The should have developed it better or had multiple formulations to accomodate light colored cars.

I wonder what the cost of making veil is? Probably $90 bucks for a 55 gallon drum. :lol: But anyway 2-3 cans you could buy a active laser jammer which by far more efficient.

I wonder what the cost of making veil is? Probably $90 bucks for a 55 gallon drum. :lol: But anyway 2-3 cans you could buy a active laser jammer which by far more efficient.

Bingo. Now there's someone with some common sense. :wink:

Whats to say that the cop can actually hit your licens plate or headlights? Maybe they get the hood. Shit im sure its hard as hell to be a perfect shot on a speeding car.

veil makes an active laser work better

i split the can with a couple of people

the can is good for 5-7 cars and there is still left for re application

How long does one coat last anyway? Laser is just one of those things. Your better off jamming then trying to fool. :wink:

• 5 weeks later...

A decidedly non-electronic product from Laser Veil ($100 for 10 applications) is promised to reduce the distance required for accurate laser tracking. It is a liquid that is brushed on reflective surfaces on your vehicle. Once dried to a weather-resistant film, the vehicle can be washed, and each application can last up to six months. In tests this year, Laser Veil was found to reduce the effective capture range by up to 77 percent. The biggest gains come from low-profile cars (such as the tested Dodge Viper) that feature highly reflective headlamp reflectors. Although this reduction remains outside the normal laser targeting range of a thousand feet, the product’s performance confirms its advertising and gives you an opportunity to visually establish the impending threat.

http://motortrend.com/features/consumer/112_0508_2005radar_buyersguide/index5.html