did a little cleaning on the Grand Prix

Dannymik

I had an hour on my hands and decided to clean my girl and snap some pictures of her...I really need to clay and wax her to give her that perfect reflection.....But a quick wash is good for now

this is where she sleeps at night

Picture214.jpg

wheel

Picture216.jpg

Picture212.jpg

Picture209.jpg

Picture207.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Picture215.jpg

:shock: 8) that car is hot!!! although i have two words for you.....Tire Shine :D

yeah, it was a quick wash. I use this purple colored gel stuff that usually last for about a week...maybe tomorrow I'll throw it on!

wow, thats a super nice car, those rims look great, i wanted those, but they discontinued, oh well, those grill inserts look great BTW, nice car overall!

wow, thats a super nice car, those rims look great, i wanted those, but they discontinued, oh well, those grill inserts look great BTW, nice car overall!

yeah, the chrome 185's are ausome...I bought the 2nd last set they had for our cars. I'm sure you can still get the high polished version of them on Ebay is you look often enough. The grills are actually a PITA since they shift from time to time and there is no room for your hands to fix 'em. Thanks!

they shift?? thats strange, dont they have like any adhesive clips or like use the stock screws from the original grill, how do they stay in, those would look cool on my moms Grand Am

they do have clips, but I can't get the them(bottom grills) to seat correctly. The upper grills are held on by zipties...I really don't have a problem with those fortunately

yeah that purple gel stuff is the meguiars Endurance High Gloss stuff, thats what I use

its great stuff!...except when you walk past your car too close you get it on your shorts :evil:

yeah that purple gel stuff is the meguiars Endurance High Gloss stuff, thats what I use

its great stuff!...except when you walk past your car too close you get it on your shorts :evil:

gets on your shorts eh 1087.gif

looks GREAT!!!

:drool: That is probably the best looking GT I've ever seen. I LURRVE those wheels!!1

thanks again...I'm starting on the performance stuff...DHP and ubend are going to be taken care of in the next couple weeks!

hey those are still available at this website, unless it hasnt been updated. i sure wish they were in 18" too. :(

i suppose ill have to suffer with the 168's. :D

http://www.radrims.com/product.asp?ProdID=2199&CtgID=

Are you a midget? kdubb.gif

Are you a midget? kdubb.gif

if you wanna call 6'3 a midget :wink:

lets say im doing a quick detail on the car, and i'll shine the hood, and the the pant leg of my shorts(the very end near my knee) brushes up against the glossed tire....

Dude. Awesome. I wanted to do those grills on my car, but would not look as good as they do on yours. I guess having silver inserts on a silver car would look funny eh?

But WOW. I need more chrome right now!

hey peeps, I just got back from a mini vacation, so I been away for 5 days. As for Runt, I'm not sure how they would look with the silver....the only way you can get a visual is if you visit clubgp and go through the appearance section.