• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• john99gtp

• Dannymik

• Prospeeder

• gp90se

most of my tanks have been getting shitty mileage recently. Well, that's b/c most of the time I just drive to and from work, which is a 15mile all city drive where I never get to go faster than 40mph. On mixed tanks I get mid 20's.

31MPG on the ighway

22MPG in the city.

My K&N is giving me better mileage, however I won't know how much until I fill up. Though I can tell it's getting me better mileage because before I could get 100km or less befoer my fuel gauage started to drop from full. Now, I got 150km of hard driving before the needle started falling down from full lol...

i'll update after I know how the K&N has helped.

23.11 in the camaro city/highway combined

30 in the z34.

28 in my old z34.

Both highway, I don't know city driving because, well I don't drive in the city too often.

25-ish combined commute, and it depends on the highway how fast I'm going... secondary highways (speed: 65mph) I usually get around 33mpg, but when the speed limit is 70 and I'm going 80, it's more like 29mpg... This is on my '92 Euro 3.1 4-speed auto

My '87 'bonne 3.8, 4-speed auto gets around 22 in town and 28 highway

My '97 Blackbird gets around 40 city, 43 commuting, and 48 highway... THis is what I put most of my miles on...

Mike

city driving sucks...since I literally drive 2 minutes to work everyday, but on average city is around 22 ish

and on the highway..my recent trip was 35+mpg

I love where I work because it is all freeway driving...so I've only filled up maybe twice since school ended for summer. Shit I used to fill up way more for driving to and from school then I do driving to and from work :D

Takes me 7-10minues to drive to work depending on traffic conditions and if there are any cops on the freeway or not

I scored 28mpg on a recent trip up to the lake that I decided to measure it. It was about 2/3 Highway and 1/3 hilly backroads. I found it to me more than acceptable.

Guest Gp crazy

1993 lumina 14.177 galons + 402 miles = 28.3 per gallon ,3.1 3 speed auto

mixed driving.

1990 grand prix ste 16.0 galons + 350 miles 21.8 per gallon (weighs more) + needs alot of work & in the city most the time. ,3.1 4 speed auto

1992 cutty 4 dr 3.1 4 speed 4 gallons = 50 miles Not mine! inlaws car and he need to find time to work on it ! mixed

88 jeep 4 dr 300 per tank wrong tires bigger than normal so its most likley less!

:wink: I keep track of all of them monthly. To keep them running in top shape. No check engine lights here all off and running good over all.

:!: