spoilers

Tigershark

Anyone have an aftermarket spoiler on their W? I know.. spoilers can sometimes equal rice, But i actually would not mind adding alittle more style to My Cutt. has anyone here added one, or would like to put one on?

Do you have a factory spoiler now? If not, find one of those. I don't particularly care for any aftermarket spoilers other than the factory style replicas myself. IF you do happen to get an aftermarket spoiler, try to find something that actually matches the car instead of a gaudy 2ft high wing that doesn't look right on any vehicle. :wink:

cutty7.jpg

cutty9.jpg

Alright. That is aftermarket. I think it was a JSP, but I am unsure. that was many years ago. I go ahold of it from my local "Detail Shop". If I were you, I'd find something like that OR stock. Mine just gives the appearence of stock, which is nice.

I have that license plate frame on my TGP....... :lol:

but yea, a small spoiler, low spoiler would accent your car nicley, just dont go overboard with a wing or nothing

below are two pics of the only aftermarket spoiler that I have liked on a cutty....I have know idea where it came from though......I would recommend getting the lip spolier/tails that came on some cuttys....actually I think the cutty in the pics has the lip spoiler and the aftermarket one :lol:

IM000312.jpg

IM000311.jpg

below are two pics of the only aftermarket spoiler that I have liked on a cutty....I have know idea where it came from though......I would recommend getting the lip spolier/tails that came on some cuttys....actually I think the cutty in the pics has the lip spoiler and the aftermarket one :lol:

IM000312.jpg

IM000311.jpg

Looks like a mustang 5.0 spoiler or whatever stang came with that spoiler it got cut and fiberglassed smooth.

Looks like a mustang 5.0 spoiler or whatever stang came with that spoiler it got cut and fiberglassed smooth.

Are you thinking the Saleen spoiler? I thought that at first, but it's not it.

I'm going to agree on the old school MR2.

Are you thinking the Saleen spoiler? I thought that at first, but it's not it.

I'm going to agree on the old school MR2.

thought so, a guy at work has one and thats the first thing i thought when i saw the spoiler

yeah, I really didn't want anything ricey, but i also want to stray a lil bit away from stock, I do like some wings on some imports but i just don't think that's the style for the Cutt. I'll look around and see if i can find an example of What i'm talking about. Something like a drag style wing. :D