Rust Converter

Prospeeder

Ok, i bought some Klean-Strip Rust converter, it turns rust into black primer, but, i sanded some of the rust, and wanted the Rust converter to get rid of the rest, i may have missed, well, i put it on, and all the rust turned black, but will it turn the bare metal into primer, or am i gonna have to prime it?

I have black fingers right now from that stuff! I guess when it says to wear gloves on the bottle...

I think its a good idea to use primer over the converter, thats what i'm going to do.

Primer is a good idea. Used that on a garden tractor trailer...then did a nice air spray job with chassis black...well, it did convert the rust, but won't stop rust as my trailer continues to rust, most of the paint and "rust" primer have flaked off...oh well.

hmm, well im not into priming it, so ill trust the 2 extra dollars i spend on that besides just rust remover, bleh, i found a TON of rust all over, after a removed some trim peices, the fenders horrible, fuck!! ill have to tackle them all soon

ok, theres fucking rust in the sunroof comapartment area, whata fucking retarded car, i swear, rust rust RUST, and the trailing arms i think thats what it is is rusting pretty bad, uhhhg

ok, theres fucking rust in the sunroof comapartment area, whata fucking retarded car, i swear, rust rust RUST, and the trailing arms i think thats what it is is rusting pretty bad, uhhhg

Mine had that too, because the drains were plugged.

and the trailing arms i think thats what it is is rusting pretty bad, uhhhg

Have fun replacing them. ;)

My driver's side one was ridiculous. My dad ended up torching off the front bolt because it just wouldn't turn. Rear came off with a lot of force.