Residue on finish

Supreme Cutlass

How do I get this crap off without harming the finish? And yes, it rained yesterday and it's been a while since i've washed my car it doesn't look so hot.

DSCF0166.jpg

Only god knows what this is....

DSCF0165.jpg

This stuff looks like duct tape residue :cuss:

You're positive it won't hurt anything?
Yup. Tar and Bug made by GUnk works good. Make sure to use a soft towel when rubbing it off so you don't scratch the paint. (like my dumbass did haha)

That stuff buy the Cultass Supreme badge looks like old wax that hasn't been removed and has built up over the years....

Bug and Tar remover should work well to remove that stuff.

And it that a scrap of white paint or something in that second pic? If it is a clay bar should rmeove that pretty good.

yea, WD-40, tar and bug and goo gone are paint safe, dont worry, although id reccoment WD-40, cause its EXACTLY the same thing as tar and bug remover, its oil, and it smells the same, and looks the same

Well bug and tar will get that off no problem, let it soak in and it will come off.

Sorry, I didn't see that you had said that was duct tape residue...but I see it now

for the stuff around the cutlass supremem emblem is just old wax...just find a small detail brush or Q-tip to get some of that stuff outta there. or for the crevices in the emblem itself, a toothbrush works wonders! :D