GOOD DEAL?

Tigershark

Depends on what condition everything is, and if anything is blown, but yeah Id take it for that, my subs, which I got a good deal on, and my box where 300 alone

well Its all good from What I can See, He drives an older civic and the alternator can't handle the system, so hes trying to sell it. when he did have it installed, it all worked properly, I think that Amp was a lil small for the speakers but i figure Ill just pick up another 1200 watt amp and make it sound nice.

1200 watt amp small for the speakers? HAHAHAHA. What you need to remember is that those subs can prolly hold like 300 watts RMS, and that amp is way over rated. How many ohms is it wired at? Is it bridged? That amp should be pleny big enough for those subs

two 12" Sony xplodes in speaker box a 1200 watt Kenwood amp, power cap & all wiring for 300 dollars? What do you think?

I would never buy Sony subs. And I had a Kenwood amp a few years ago, hooked up and was very displeased with the sound quality of it so I returned it, and exchanged it for another brand.

I would say you could do alot better for not much more $!

I would never buy Sony subs. And I had a Kenwood amp a few years ago, hooked up and was very displeased with the sound quality of it so I returned it, and exchanged it for another brand.

I would say you could do alot better for not much more $!

Ehh... sony.

:werd: save some more money and get decent stuff. pg maybe?

xPlode isn't just a name, its what they do!

Anyway, I would say hell no

as for RMS on that kenwood, I would assume 600 RMS...

90% of the time its half the max output.

• 1 month later...

Damn i didn't see all these other nay responses .... damn well anyway i bought the system.. payed half for it and installed it in like 30 mins after browsing in this site for like an hour trying to find how to run the power wire through the firewall. And to my surprise it actually sounds good. i can play it and lose my vision.. my rearview mirror fell off.. but maybe thats just thanks to the 13 years it hung on my windshield. now if only i coulddo something about my alternator... I'll be going down the highway at night and i can see my lights dim. and My rpms drop... . Bigger alernator? but the system isn't bad.

yeah i think ill do that. i even got a capacitor with the speakers and amp i just left that in my other car when i put the system in. i'll try that first. Why are you selling the Amp , invasion?

Damn i didn't see all these other nay responses .... damn well anyway i bought the system.. payed half for it and installed it in like 30 mins after browsing in this site for like an hour trying to find how to run the power wire through the firewall. And to my surprise it actually sounds good. i can play it and lose my vision.. my rearview mirror fell off.. but maybe thats just thanks to the 13 years it hung on my windshield. now if only i coulddo something about my alternator... I'll be going down the highway at night and i can see my lights dim. and My rpms drop... . Bigger alernator? but the system isn't bad.

I was in your exact situation a while back. Dont worry about the alternator until it goes, then look at an upgraded version. I would address the "Big 3" wires and a upgrade in your battery may be a good idea as well. IMO a capacitor is not going to help until all these other items are addressed first. Heres a link that explains the "Big 3".

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=007801

Honestly for an entire working subwoofer system reguardless of the quality......$300 ain't that bad. Alot of people pay that for one woofer, or one amp. If you arn't picky and are satisfied with the way it sounds good call. Just pray nothing blows.