lightning audio?

sniperi311

has anybody ever used lightning audio, i know that there made by mtx or rockford, forgot. just wondering if there actually good amp, im lookin for a good 500-800 watt amp wouldnt mind getting rockford or mtx but there a little pricey, just wonderin if there any good or not, or if there like pyramid or jensen good dont like those amps, have no guts, please dont turn this into a pissing contest on which amp is better, i know everyone has there opinion on which amps are better, just wonderin , thanx

My buddy got 2 12" subs from walmart that are lightin audio and they are really good. i like them alot, so their subs are really good so im guessin their amps are good also but u never know

if you can buy them at wallmart and are in teh same price range as pyrmid or jensen, what do you thnk your going to get, junk.

has anybody ever used lightning audio, i know that there made by mtx or rockford, forgot. just wondering if there actually good amp, im lookin for a good 500-800 watt amp wouldnt mind getting rockford or mtx but there a little pricey, just wonderin if there any good or not, or if there like pyramid or jensen good dont like those amps, have no guts, please dont turn this into a pissing contest on which amp is better, i know everyone has there opinion on which amps are better, just wonderin , thanx

I'm just curious. What is your price range?

if you can buy them at wallmart and are in teh same price range as pyrmid or jensen, what do you thnk your going to get, junk.

those were my thoughts exactly.

I didnt know they sold pyramid at walmat :shock: but Ive had no problems with mine :oops: :lol:

But my one friend has one of those amps powering his diamond 10" sub. Seems like it works pretty good

I have the $40 6x9's from wal-mart, they sound just as good as my friends $90 pioneers and seem to have a little more bass (on stock cd)

< Didnt have much $$$ and needed the speakers Asap (was late saturday)

Any pair of speakers will sound good if given the proper freq range. As well as if they are powered by a good amp with a clean signal. I worked in car audio for about 7 years and what I learned is, that in order to have great sound you have to spend the money. If money is tight just wait and save, it sucks but in the end you can one kick but system that will kill any walmart, autozone, kmart, etc system.

• 3 weeks later...

not really sure bout a price range, not too much, need sumthing to push to 500 watt rms 15s 1000 max, 4 ohm single voice coil, mtx if your wondering which brand, just need a big amp or two decent amps wouldnt mind getting rockford or mtx, but they cost a pretty penny, just lookin for some names that might work , thanx