Fun times.

Mr.ChevZ34

I know what people are prolly gunna say but oh well,

The other day i experienced just how much balls Z34's have, i laid at least 150 ft. of rubber on dry pavement and coulda kept it goin. Alotta fun. I wanna get some pics of the marks and me doing another one :twisted: . Anybody have pics of their burnouts that they'd wanna share?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• Aaron

• Dannymik

• frusciante fan

And how did you accomplish this?

Bald, overinflated tires?

Definately a possibility. I know my tires have loads of tread left. Could be one of my "problems".

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the 3.4 5-speed Cutty I had have the same drive train as a Z34....unless you were in an auto.

Not trying to be a jerk, but that Cutty has some balls too...with 116K...right Sean.

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, tires have some good treads and aren't over-inflated. I dunno, maybe there is something done to it that i haven't came across yet :? . Some nice cars on here...wow.

BTW, my car has 251,7**km's on it, and still has plenty of balls! :D

TGPilot did that with a 3.1 turbo, we are talking 3.4s... :roll:

Anybody have pics of their burnouts that they'd wanna share?

Keep rolling those eyes... maybe one day they'll stay like that.

I guess I missed that part...lol

I have a video of my red Z34 5-speed doing a burnout, but it was REALLY REALLY REALLY embarrassing. The Z34 just didn't have the power at this altitude to light em up, they just hooked up and pulled.

Not trying to be a jerk, but that Cutty has some balls too...with 116K...right Sean.

Oh Yes. 127k now!!!

:D (this happened when I was trying to Gtech the Cutlass)

Launchgonebad.JPG

1 WHEEL BURNOUT YAHHH!!!

LOL! I had both wheels going for a few feet!!!! :)

hahaha, most W-bodies do it that way. Mine would spin both, but when you looked, one mark was darker (The left). But the right mark was still there, and black.

heh...i peel out with my moms galant (4 cyl, auto, FWd...howd that happen.......), my dads malibu (balding tires, and a lot more torque), and of course, my grand prix (tires have A LOT of thread...just punch it i guess)

i dont go 150 feet...but good enough when ur trying to cross two lanes in NJ traffic and u get that rush that u better move or u'll get hit...its fun actually, bad on tires, but mali's tires are balding anyway :twisted:

That's gotta be healty for 4T60Es! :lol:

I once did a nice smoke show in my driveway... now I can't get my car to do it anymore (not that I try that often anymore with the tranny's current state :?). I've tried once or twice but the front of the car just pulls forward. Need to throw some water on the tires or something to get them spinning. If I get a new tranny maybe I'll do a mean one before getting it replaced.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I gotta take a pic of the tire mark on the road my friend did with his Sunbird several weeks ago.. I sprayed Turtlewax tireshine stuff on the tires holy hell did they spin!!

I gotta take a pic of the tire mark on the road my friend did with his Sunbird several weeks ago.. I sprayed Turtlewax tireshine stuff on the tires holy hell did they spin!!

HAHAHAHA.....CHECK THIS OUT C-BAD...

Huge burnout in a camry.

:shock: Holy mushroom cloud! :lol:

Yeah his was sorta like that.. but he only did it for about 10sec so it just filled the street full of smoke and pissed off a neighbor. His front end was bouncing around as he spun the one tire and he left a better patch with his meaty BFGs.. LOL