giving my Regal a more agressive look

frusciante fan

or fo that full-on uncle ben flavor:

369354_2_full.jpg

Oh shit.. that's what hokem wants!!!

Those rims arnt bad but the spoiler and hood vents fuck up the whole look.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frusciante fan

• digitaloutsider

• MonteCarloChick

• Euro

With Buick you can never go wrong with black. Paint everything black..black rims, dark tint, black grill...its all about the GN homidge.

:werd:

i would go so far as to use the GP crosslaces and do them like C-Bad's car..

yeah i was completely joking about that spoiler. maybe sometime if i could find one off of a regal that's actually meant to be on there i'd try that. but yeah still going with the racing stripes, unless it's going to cost a lot more then i'd just stay with the two-tone white/silver. how hard would it be to add a hood scoop?

Good taste > yu0

Okay, okay to be fair, the front of that kit doesn't look to shabby. The back looks like shit. I'd just stick with the stock look, or buy a Grand Prix or Cutlass or Z34 or something.. the Regals are just about as unintimidating as they come.

well i'm pretty sure this is what i'll do with it:

new paint. top 2/3 white and lower portion black.

new exhaust. my dad owns a '77 camaro RS and he needed to exhaust replaced on it. there's a local guy who replaced the whole thing. he bypassed the catylytic converter completely and used some nice 2.5 inch pipe. i'd like to do the same but with 3 inch. he did it for $300 too.

no park benches, stripes, etc. how does it sound?

and btw i can't really afford a lot as i am entering my last year of high school this fall and only make about $650 a month. thanks much.

Ick I'd stay away from 2 tone.

Paint it black, maybe a red pin stripe for a little added character. Do the dual exhaust if you want (with the twin tips) and get a set of these on it:

077full.jpg

Is your car a GS?? If not, than I would just try and find a nice GS, and call it a day. The GS's are somewhat aggressive looking.

100_1315.jpg

Especially with the black Luggage rack :twisted:

hmm we'll see about the diameter. 2.5 might be more practical, but i'll ask the guy who'd be doing it since i know next to nothing about cars. and as for changing the color, i've wanted to get it black originally but the autobody shop said it'd be $400 more just for a color change.

at the moment my car is already two tone. silver on the bottow, white on top, so i'd just as soon get rid of the silver and throw the black on.

and would dual exhaust cost much more? and also curios as to how it would sound with the new exhaust.

unless you got either a turbo or super charger, stick w/ 2 1/4" or 2 1/2" piping. look for GS's in junk yards if you like their ground effects. paint, black, w/ silver or red gs g-fx.

hmm we'll see about the diameter. 2.5 might be more practical, but i'll ask the guy who'd be doing it since i know next to nothing about cars.

Well, the folks on here DO know stuff about cars and 3" exhaust is incredibly too large for an N/A V6.

de-chrome it, get Grand Sport badges(at least for the trunk), put dual exhaust on it, then work on the inside. UB3 full digital instrument cluster, GS leather steering wheel, floor shifter if not already. Then go to engine dress up and mods.

Mine is a 4dr but our interiors are the same except for the doors. Check my web site for a tip or two. OH yeah......don't let the tips get welded out too far :oops:

If you go dual exhaust, route the pipe under the suspension like the 94 and newer ones are, just tell them to bend you a daul exhaust for a 94 Grand Prix. Notice my mufflers are tilted to hide some of it behind the bumper.

Oh yeah, and listen to them on the pipe size. Go 2 1/4" then you can put bigger tips on it. Bigger the pipe=less low end torque. Mine is 2 1/4 from the downpipe on back. I gotta get my new pics up soon.

And by the way, all those non-Regal owners are just jelous because we got the luxury and better build specs. :wink: