Anyone help me photoshop some RIMS on my Regal?

HokemBokem

i was bord, and i downloaded Macromeida fireworks, its awsome, much better than paintshot pro, the tinting was just the paint tool, and them making that layer transperent, i can do a real one if im bord enough, lol, with some black tint, and some nice rims, and mabye paint, but the paint was time consuming as hell, i had to color it all sloppy, then use the eraser on that layer and touch it up

Anything is better than PaintShit Pro.

not alot of work involved in that really, 077's drop and tint, and presto, you have a good chunk of it done.

I would love to do my own photoshop, but my moniter isn't displaying red... (monitor cable is fucked, you wiggle it and it might work, but now it wont even flicker red...)

18's if they made them in 19's i would have bought them in 19's. That does look good tinted ($200) rims ($1400) and Dropped ($500) so for $2100 your car can look like that too! lol

18's if they made them in 19's i would have bought them in 19's. That does look good tinted ($200) rims ($1400) and Dropped ($500) so for $2100 your car can look like that too! lol

I would seriously consider doing all that stuff If i trusted my Regal more. It feels so damn weak and feels like the tranny is gonna blow at any time.

I was actually pretty impressed with how nice a plain white Regal sedan could look with just rims, tint, and drop.

W-bodies have potential, it's too bad not many people realize it.

I think the shaved handles makes a big difference

yeah I thought it looked better when I did it in my first chop.. everybody else thought so too I guess