Firewall hole

93CutlassSupreme

LOL, passenger side.

If ya can't find it, give me a call.

LOL you mean DRIVER side its to the left of the brake pedal kevin you should see a shiny little bolt thing. its a litte higher then that to the right i think.. pull the padding back to get a better look at it then stick a LONG screw drive through it.

LOL, passenger side.

LOL you mean DRIVER side its to the left of the brake pedal kevin you should see a shiny little bolt thing. its a litte higher then that to the right i think.. pull the padding back to get a better look at it then stick a LONG screw drive through it.

I think he knows what i mean when I say left of the brake booster. I think when he said passenger or drivers side, he was asking which left.

LOL, passenger side.

I think he knows what i mean when I say left of the brake booster. I think when he said passenger or drivers side, he was asking which left.

I think i know cutlasses better then you since i own 3 of them :roll:

i said how i found the empty grommet and told kevin right where to look for it.

I think i know cutlasses better then you since i own 3 of them :roll: .

Are you an idiot? They are in the same location in every w-body, cutlass or not.

Are you an idiot? They are in the same location in every w-body, cutlass or not.

LOL, passenger side.

need i remind you YOUR the one that posted this :roll:

LOL, passenger side.

need i remind you YOUR the one that posted this :roll:

Need I reming you my response to this earlier? I said its to the left of the brake booster. When he asked pass. or driver side, he obviously was asking which left, as there is only 1 brake booster.

i said where i found it and i have found it is different from 88-91 to 92+ its in a different location but since you know anything and everything about w-bodies. i guess i must be wrong but whatever its your problem :roll:

:lol: whatever if you all don't think i can tell kevin where the firewall hole is thats your business of :bs: . since all i seem to do is be giving the wrong advice opposed to CHRIS who was wrong from the begining. FYI!!! i have pulled the dash out of 20+ w-bodies and now i can find that grommet with my eyes CLOSED :roll:

:lol: whatever if you all don't think i can tell kevin where the firewall hole is thats your business of :bs: . since all i seem to do is be giving the wrong advice opposed to CHRIS who was wrong from the begining. FYI!!! i have pulled the dash out of 20+ w-bodies and now i can find that grommet with my eyes CLOSED :roll:

James, it's a fucking hole in the firewall. I'm sure Kevin is smart enough to find it with even Chris' description if you think what he said is so incorrect. Get over it, it seriously does not matter. If you reply with more arrogance I'll courthouse you.

wholly shit take some medicine bitches!!!

The way I read it, Kevin was confused on which "left" was meant, because when looking at the brake booster, the "left" is the "passenger side" direction! But technically when you're looking under the hood, things to YOUR left is considered "right" since the passenger side is the official "right" of the vehicle. It's backwards when you're facing the opposite direction the car is pointing (forwards).

Slick, not to stick it where the sun dont shine but the grommet is between the booster and Drivers side strut, so James is right.

Slick, not to stick it where the sun dont shine but the grommet is between the booster and Drivers side strut, so James is right.
:lol: :D

Regardless, next time you are (or think you are) right about something, try to find a less insulting and more intelligent way to argue your point, rather than acting like a bratty teenager. (Hint: if your rebuttal involves the ":roll:" emoticon, it needs to be rewritten.)

heres food for thought, that hole as i recall is for 5 speed linkages, kevins may be full of his shifter linkages since his car is a stick, but i don't knwo for certin.

heres food for thought, that hole as i recall is for 5 speed linkages, kevins may be full of his shifter linkages since his car is a stick, but i don't knwo for certin.

That is true, I think.

Also, there is a firewall hole right in the center (almost straight back from the PCV on the back of the engine) where the auto shift cable goes on 4-speed car. I know this for certain because I had to change mine.