attn: Jason

Guest TurboSedan

Guest TurboSedan

i forgot if i asked you this already, but did you have to do any drilling etc. to get the TGP radiator/intercooler combo into your CS or was it a completely bolt in deal? and what about the fans? i think i'm going to try to do a mock installation this week sometime (weather pending). thanks,

joshua

You might have to drill a couple of holes for the ic, but the rest should be bolt in. There is a bracket on the driver side of the radiator at the bottom that holds the rubber insulator, and the upper radiator mount (the black plastic thing) is different. The front fan probably has to have two holes to be drilled at the bottom, but the upper mount bolts to the dogbone bracket with the front bolts.

Just like Chris said.

You need the upper plastic radiator/ic mount. That bolts in the factory locataion, using factory holes. Then the ic/radiator bolts to that. The radiator has a lower bracket/mount you will need. It basically holds the little rubber knob that goes on the bottom driver side of the radiator. The passenger side knob fits in to a factory hole. The driver side ic knob slides in to a factory hole, and the passenger side knob doesn't do much of anything.

The ic fans upper mounts bolt under the driver side engine torque strut mount. The fans lower bolt holes need to be drilled. You will also need to notch the hood out to clear the upper fan mounts. Use a cutoff wheel/dremel, and paint it well so it doesn't rust.

Jason