Best memory in your w-body

White93z34

I have lots of cool memories from my old 88 GP, don't really have any of my current car. It's really just been a (sexy looking) daily driver for me....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GP1138

• 88Regal Limited

• 3pt1lumina

• frusciante fan

Worst memory.. Going down a dirt road at 55.. and watching my spedometer DROPPING to 0.. (still going around 55 mind you).. thinking.. ok..I can drive by my tach.. half mile later.. Something happened to the power cable to my trans causing it to be severed.. so I cant go more than 10mph without my car max redlining.. I then run out of gas 1/4 mile later! (and by this time.. Im at the bottom of the hill and I live at the top!) I was so pissed off.. I managed to get my car home.. took me an hour.. but I got it home.. and Best memory? Getting head while driving!! :D

Lets see..

-That time my ex stripped for me and I ran off the road

-That time this chick stripped for me and I ran off the expressway

-Oh, that one time when I was going pretty fast on I-75 and another Cutlass was following me and I didn't know it and he started flashing his headlights like the police and I paniced and went faster :lol:

-Using my e-brake to slide into my parking spot at school while 1/4 of the school stood by and watched. I exited to a bunch of claps (I'm good at that :lol: ) and to the school threatening to take my parking permit away..

-The time I did doughnuts at school and they called the cops, pulled over my friends Camaro just because a Camaro can do doughnuts, not a Cutlass :lol:

Uhh.. I dunno..

Grand prix: Western PA, doin 115 for 45 miles with cruze control on blasting Metallica- turn the page.

Regal: Monday night :twisted:

the Bob Seger original is loads better. it loses a lot without the sax solo.

Guest Anonymous
ross, you do realise by telling us that, the story MUST follow...

well, she was a lesbionic friend, and we were talking one day in the Sedan about her lesbain status, and how she hooks up with chicks, and has only bbeen with chicks, so on and so forth. She told me she still wanted to know what it would be like with a guy and well... lets keep this G rated....

W took my cutlass for a joy ride when it was uninsured and parked. My friend was in shotgun and we did a 0-60 run. I put the digital dash in KM/HR and he thinks my car does 0-60mph in 6 seconds. MUHAHAHAH. Anyway, the parking brake was barely locked up when we did it (it wouldn't disengage till we took it in the garage and pounded it off). We turned around and smelled a God-aweful burning smell and I said "let's hope it's not the car." We pulled it into the garage when we got home and it was the car. The brakes got super hot and when I turned the lights out, we could see the rotor and caliper glowing red. We let it cool and pounded the parking brake off. And, so far, there was no harm done. Not that special, but it's just my best memory.

my best memory is when i piled all my freinds in my cutlass, and all my other frends were divided between 3 other cars, and constantly smoking the shit out of there cars and laughing about it, because it made my car feel fast, although it really is! lol

the three cars consist of:

1998 Dodge Stratus

1990 Chevy Beratta

1989 Pontiac Firebird

Breakin in the back seat of the cutty behind a Burger King after leaving the movie theater. The killer is that the BK was still open, and I had it my way. :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Ban ross for not finishing the story!

She said take it slow as we moved to the back seat. Our hearts were racing. She quickly undid her pants, and before long, we were one. It was also about 80 degrees outside. Before long, i didn't take it slow, she wanted to fuck wild,, which we did, our moans were simultaneous in the Vesuvious of passion that was erupting from our every oriface; the sweat, the friction, the heavy breathing; the sex was unreal. I hit my head on the headliner during climax and she thought it was funny.

We then collapsed in the heat of passion, touching each other and kissing every sqaue inch of each other's bodies.

Damn, and I'm out of cigarettes....

Having my first real sexual experience in a 95 lumina with less than 2000 miles on it, prom night. A little over 10 years later, I bought the car from my parents.

Towing my buddies 87 Ranger across the northside of Milwaukee after busting my headlight trying to push start it. Bend/tore part of the frame where the rear bumber attaches to the car. I also got the fan to come on, a rarity in that car, did I meantion it was like 90° that day.

Or maybe when I reverse into a ditch on senior skip day.

Or when I slipped on a turn to go to Target and hit a fire hydrant.

....the list goes on.

-D