• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GP1138

• 88Regal Limited

• 3pt1lumina

• frusciante fan

hmm..old post

best memory i had was probably last night, crusing around Columbus, OH in the LE with my girlfriend out of pure boredom.

It was just an awesome experience, I love th big city, and my girlfriend being there made it so much better.

best memory was the first time I test drove my 1988 GP SE. All the cool retro 80's guages and lights... I just fell in love! The 2.8 was much more powerful than the POS 1989 Jetta I was driving at the time, and sounded so nice!

best memories...

91 Z-34 - actually buying this car in 97 was the best feeling, beacuse it was VERY low milage, VERY clean, and way faster then anything any of my other friends owned at the time.

91 Lumina (base 3.1) buying a car with power everything for $300.00

88 Buick Regal - buying a car for $100, and it ran for 3 years

92 Z-34 getting it home, and owning a Z-34 again, I missed my first one so much, but now i have power windows, and locks!!

--Dave

Best memory in my newer W is, strangely enough, in the engine bay for hours on end with Chris and Matt doing the intake swap, tied with the drive to Chicago with my girlfriend.

:lol:

that's definitely my best memory in YOUR w-body

x2 :werd:

definately worth the excessively long time it took me to get to your place.

Guest TurboSedan

i can barely even remember driving my W-body.

every once in awhile i see it in the parking lot and think...oh yeah! i still own that thing! i totally forgot it was still around! then i forget about it again.

the day i bought my car, i was driving it home.

Stopped at a light and gave it a LITTLE gas and almost lost control of the car since ive never driven a FWD with so much power :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the day i bought my car, i was driving it home.

Stopped at a light and gave it a LITTLE gas and almost lost control of the car since ive never driven a FWD with so much power :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

was it your first time driving in ANY car??? :lol:

mine has got to be winning the Super Chevy award, and having my name on Super Chevy's website :D

hmm nothing too special really, i've had the car for a year in august now that i think of it. i guess one of the most special moments would be the drive back after getting my CD player put it. the second...hit 110 with my Regal.

can't forget laying blackmarks in the work parking lot too. :D

hmm not sure if this a W body but this past weekend and last night me and my buddy went mailboxing in his Plymouth Sundance. ended up breaking the lower end of the baseball bat too. yeah.

It had to have been that one time when I put a 4x7 hole in the engine block. Yea, that was definetly the best time.

:cry:

best memory.....ok so one night me and two of my friends were bored....so we went and bought some eggs :devil:, and then made my temporary license plate "fall" off of the back window (so the car couldn't be identified). then the fun began. first, we were driving around my town when we saw a girl walking down the road. we threw a couple of eggs at her as we drove by. she screamed loudly, lol. we then drove out to the other side of town and drove through neighborhoods, throwing eggs and random cars and people. at some point during the night we drove by a bar and grill with an outside eating area with a fence around it. it was also located at an intersection with a stoplight. so i pulled up to light while it was red, and waited until it was about to turn green. the eggs were launched over the fence just as the light turned green. the screams of people could be heard as the lumina (sort of) sped off into the night. ahh, good times.

best memory.....ok so one night me and two of my friends were bored....so we went and bought some eggs :devil:, and then made my temporary license plate "fall" off of the back window (so the car couldn't be identified). then the fun began. first, we were driving around my town when we saw a girl walking down the road. we threw a couple of eggs at her as we drove by. she screamed loudly, lol. we then drove out to the other side of town and drove through neighborhoods, throwing eggs and random cars and people. at some point during the night we drove by a bar and grill with an outside eating area with a fence around it. it was also located at an intersection with a stoplight. so i pulled up to light while it was red, and waited until it was about to turn green. the eggs were launched over the fence just as the light turned green. the screams of people could be heard as the lumina (sort of) sped off into the night. ahh, good times.

:evil: So you're the fucking asses that threw eggs at my car and caused eggshell to be embedded in the door of my car. You know that can cause damage to paint?

If you're going to have fun, at least do something that's not destructive. :bash:

So you're the fucking asses that threw eggs at my car and caused eggshell to be embedded in the door of my car. You know that can cause damage to paint?

Possibly, if you happened to be in the Sylvania, OH area in Late August, 2003.

asshole.gif

asshole.gif

:withstupid: