• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GP1138

• 88Regal Limited

• 3pt1lumina

• frusciante fan

In the STE I would say it was the fat smokey burnout that I did leaving a huge cloud of smoke and a 50+ft. patch on the road on friday afternoon leaving school, followed by my tranny breaking Saturday evening. (I have a feeling they are related :roll: )

In the Lumina I would say it was staying dead even with an LT1 Z28 to 60mph (we let off) after he laughed at me at the light when I revved at him. :twisted:

Shawn

Worst time was being stranded because the alternator died in the middle of winter and having to walk 2 miles to my friends' house to call my Dad - then I realize the cell phone that I thought I left at home was actually in the center console :bash: :lol:

The best time(s) would be the compliements on the paint, and "Is that original!?"..

Damn, there are so many...I've been asked if it is RWD :roll: ..I guess cuz the ass end sags so bad - I dunno...

I've been asked if I had a small V8 because of that nice growling stock exhaust...

Damn, so many good times in it as well...

- Jeff L.

How in god's name are you having sex in these little cars people!?!?! :willynilly:

Best time in the regal..... Flying around a REALLY sharp bend doing 55mph and hearing the rear tires start to brake loose. :) (With crappy 195/70R14 I might add) :D

How in god's name are you having sex in these little cars people!?!?!

You gotta do what you gotta do...I know my friend told me him and some girl he hook up with did it in the back of his cavy...this was before he had his sub so he pulled down the back seat so there was some trunk room as well. :lol:

- Jeff L.

Let's see... best time would have been me and my girlfriend in the front seat eating icecream then :wink: :wink: ...

Worst time.... the numerous rear brake jobs and all the swearing that went along with them.

Definitely more good times then bad, hoping for many more to come.

i don't think i have any best memories for mine. the only thing that i'm really proud of is doing the HUD. as for best memories, the green beast(94 formula)was the car for that.

Best: Anytime I fix some-thing, or put some-thing better in it.

Worst: When I hit a fucking tree. (A small one, fucked up the front bumper.)

the best time for me when i had the White 92 Z-34 was when i racing my buddy who had a 95 Cutty with the 3.4 The sound coming from both our engines at the stop light was pure rapture. We had both just gotten cone air filters so the noise was so much more pronounced. I wish i could have been outside the car just to see what it would have looked like to see two w-bodies go down the street at WOT

A. Recline the front seat

B. Use the back seat

C. Stick it to em on the hood or trunk.

I've done all 3 in/on the Beretta, but now since I have an apartment, sex in a car is just absurd.

Plus I don't want any stains on that plush STE cloth :lol:

My 90 TGP: Realizing how much of a difference there is between a NA and boosted 3.1 in terms of power for the first time, it suprised me that it was THAT strong. 8)

My 01 GTP: Driving it after installing my custom CAI/hearing the M90 screaming on my car for the first time.

My 93 SE: Telling people that "it doesn't have a V8" in it, a lot of people ask me that question after meeting me on the highway(you can tell it's a V6 at idle for sure..or at least, I can easily).

Best Time: Learning how to drive stick in my old Z, and one time I took 6 guys and we stole over $90 worth of liquor and my car was the get-a-way mobile.

Worst Time- Accident that wasn't my fault, and the aftermath. :bash: :bawl:

Guest TurboSedan
the best times were when the front seats got reclined to where they touched the rear bench seat those were some good times :lol:

so i take it MonteCarloChick had a good time too? :lol:

sure sure....

A. Recline the front seat

B. Use the back seat

C. Stick it to em on the hood or trunk.

I've done all 3 in/on the Beretta, but now since I have an apartment, sex in a car is just absurd.

Plus I don't want any stains on that plush STE cloth :lol:

D. DON'T DO FAT CHICKS

W's are a hell of a lot easier then my Fieros are, but i've done it in all both many, many, many times.

Best: Everytime I get behind the wheel of the GTP... God I love that car.

Worst: Rolling my 90SE for just about a quarter mile rather efectivly totaling it out (hint: don't hit black ice going around a corner at 130ish) Even though it was a hell of a rush being the adrenaline junkie that I am.

No, not the only one. Hell, I've got two of them and a steady g/f for the past year and a half, and no such luck. I guess it's kind of dumb to try to do it in a not-so-big car instead of in the house. Then again, having sex in the GTP would be pretty awesome...

Anyway, nothing really good in either of my cars, but I have a good memory from the day of my senior prom when my then-g/f's '89 Cutlass Supreme shit out on her half a mile from my house and she had to walk the rest of the way uphill in heels and a prom dress. At the time it sucked, but considering how our relationship ended up going, I think the good ol' Cutty was trying to save me. :bash:

Cutlass: hehe well we fit in the backseat. :lol: :lol: Was funny when the cop pulled up too.

GTP: I'd say the first time driving it after the intake just hearing it scream away. Also after the pulley install.

what blackbombsell95 means to say is "feathers or dots"????

OK. that is just halarious!!

Still haven't gotten an answer from Justin