KYB Struts??What to expect??

veritasz34

I'm also needing to replace the struts..The choices seem to be very limited on selection..I'm not really concerned about the hard cornering ability or increased performance..I'm merely wanting a nice ride and a decent weight handling ability..I do have a few extra pounds mounted in the trunk... What is the general thoughts on these struts and should I replace everything??(mounts,bushings etc etc etc) Thanks again...In advance...

well, the KYB's give you a lil bit firmer ride over stock...some people think they're a lil too rough...i don't mind em though...i like em...also, when you replace them, i'd deffinatly replace the upper strut mounts on the rear!

i didnt replace mine. i have no experience with different brands of these mounts, but if youre going to get the kyb's i would just get the kyb mounts too if they have to order both. also, if youre not concerned about better cornering and like the ride the way it is, i wouldnt go with kyb's.