my new cd player

rudefyet

I shelled out a whole $90 at Best Buy today for the cheapest cd player they had since my 9 year old Pioneer got stolen last night

It's some brand I've never heard of ("Dual"), but it plays MP3s so i'm pretty happy with it

cheap.jpg

cheap2.jpg

cheap3.jpg

looks like some cheap alpine knock-off... :lol: ..oh well, it looks good in there and it works so its all good...hell, its prolly better then a sony Head unit!...BTW: did someone actually break into your car to steal a 9 YEAR OLD radio!? :shock:

^^^First thing that came to mind was Alpine as well.

Yeah, apparently some one did steal his old stereo...it was in another thread by Baddflash about him getting into his Lumina by kicking in the taillight and opening the trunk lid lol...

- Jeff L.

That's what i said when i say it, "What the hell is this, some sort of Alpine knockoff?"

Yep pretty sad they chose my car to tear the stereo out of, mostly my fault cause I left the doors unlocked, but i figured nobody would touch my old cd player. I guess I was wrong.

Not too awful shabby. Does it display CD-text/ID3 at all? And are you going to convert your music from OGG now?? :lol: :joke:

It shows ID3 tags, no CD-Text though

I rip my cds to 4 different formats at the same time, 1 of them ~128kbps VBR Mp3 :P

Not too awful shabby. Does it display CD-text/ID3 at all? And are you going to convert your music from OGG now?? :lol: :joke:

It shows ID3 tags, no CD-Text though

I rip my cds to 4 different formats at the same time, 1 of them ~128kbps VBR Mp3 :P

:lol: Sweet deal!