lookin to get some nice 17"chrome rims

cutty

Hey, im looking to get a nice set of 17"chrome rims with some good summer tires. and i cant find any good places to get some for a good price, anyone with some sites or a good rim and tire combo i should get. please let me know.

look at my www tab i am selling them for $550, i paid almost $2200 when they were new. Best chrome in the industry and nitto 555's with 70% tread left. Only used for shows and stored in the winter. LET ME KNOW later Jay

It'll cost you about the same to go to 18" if you don't mind less sidewall.
Shhh be quiet Shawn let him buy Jay's wheels that is a good deal on chrome wheels :wink:

It'll cost you about the same to go to 18" if you don't mind less sidewall.
Shhh be quiet Shawn let him buy Jay's wheels that is a good deal on chrome wheels :wink:

thank you sir! :wink:

look at my www tab i am selling them for $550, i paid almost $2200 when they were new. Best chrome in the industry and nitto 555's with 70% tread left. Only used for shows and stored in the winter. LET ME KNOW later Jay

is there anything wrong with them at all, any scratches or anything??

yeah the lugs and locks can be included, i can ship them to your work, but aren't you about 6 hours away? I know shipping is gonna be $$$ so if you want to meet in ohio or something we can do that. I can take anything certified or paypal. If u send a personal check i'd have to wait for it to clear of course! (not saying i don't trust you, you know how it goes). I am away at school right now, and i am going back home to the doctor tomorrw cuz i think i have the flu or pneumonia again. But when i feel a little better i'll give you my cell # and we can talk. Later Jay

yeah the lugs and locks can be included, i can ship them to your work, but aren't you about 6 hours away? I know shipping is gonna be $$$ so if you want to meet in ohio or something we can do that. I can take anything certified or paypal. If u send a personal check i'd have to wait for it to clear of course! (not saying i don't trust you, you know how it goes). I am away at school right now, and i am going back home to the doctor tomorrw cuz i think i have the flu or pneumonia again. But when i feel a little better i'll give you my cell # and we can talk. Later Jay

alrite cool just let me know or drop me a pm. yeah i never thought about meeting sounds good to me. and can you accept credit card payments through paypal?