I guess the mono-leaf rear spring couldn't be all that bad..

90TGP

Less parts too... although they could have designed the layout better in terms of lasting longer than a fart in a windstorm once those POS rubber ends started to wear.

I wonder what carbon fibre would be like instead.

You also don't need as large of a rear sway bar on a rear monoleaf as compared to rear coil springs.

The monoleaf is good, people just don't like it because it greatly reduces lowering possibilities.

The fiberglass is supposed to keep its shape and sag less compared to a leaf made of steel. I think the cars that sag with barely any weight on them were like that since new (I had a '90 CS with a sagging rear at only 80k. Got a spring from an FE3 car and all was well)

The fiberglass is supposed to keep its shape and sag less compared to a leaf made of steel. I think the cars that sag with barely any weight on them were like that since new (I had a '90 CS with a sagging rear at only 80k. Got a spring from an FE3 car and all was well)

Next time I catch a saggy W' around here, I'll take some pictures. There area few B4U Grand Prix's around here that looked slammed in the rear. :shock:

Next time I catch a saggy W' around here, I'll take some pictures. There area few B4U Grand Prix's around here that looked slammed in the rear. :shock:

Oh I've seen some W's slammed down. I happened to glance under one that was parked (don't ask) and the spring actually was SPLIT! The bushings were gone (probably a while).

• 2 weeks later...