American Racing Aeros on a CS?

94CutlassSLCoupe

csar.jpg

Excuse the crappy photoshopping, but

Do you guys think these American Racing Aeros would look good on my car? I was thinking about just the polished ones.

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=partdetail.asp&Ntt=aero&view=4095&N=4294923107&part=ARE%2D1066791&Ntk=KeywordSearch

only 127.39 at summit racing and i'd get them with 7.95 shipping (bought wheels from them before)

are-106_w.jpg

They look very similar to my Eagle 192's:

192.jpg

Summit says the backspacing is +42mm, which is too far "in" for a 1st Generation W-Body. You want to stick with something that's, at most, +38mm (Grand Prix 5-spokes are +24mm, but that offset would push the wheels farther outside the fenders...)

I think they look sweet. I was going to get a set of those for the Beretta, but decided for a more factory look. I would recommend getting those in a 17 or 18 inch wheel, if they make em. W's are bigger cars, so a bigger wheel should look nice.

I've seen those on a 97-03 body Grand Prix GTP in my area.

I personally didn't like the look, but I don't care for old school looking wheels at all. To me it looked like it would better fit a Mustang or old muscle car better than a Cutlass.

I agree that 17's would probably look better but since I pretty much drive the shit out of this car, and I have a nice set of tires in 16" already, i'm just gonna stay with them. I just pretty much want to keep my current tires and put them on new wheels.