bmw 6 disc cd changer

the duke and me

Get a BMW stereo, wire harness, body control module, etc and install it into your car.

yes...if you get all that stuff, you can probably put it in!...prolly take more work then its worth though...but, whatever... :roll:

BMW changers use either a Pioneer, Sony, or Alpine control bus. To control it, you'd have to find out which one it is and build an adapter. You'll have to build an adapter because they have factory HU to aftermarket changer adapters, but NOT factory changer to aftermarket HU.

This link might help you figure out whether that BMW changer you have is Pioneer, Sony, or Alpine.

http://www.installer.com/adapt.html

i will get anyone who wants to build me an adapter for a bmw 6 disc cd changer all they have to do is build one get it to me and i will send them a cd changer its a model number tr1003 the one i give away will probly be that or an alpine bmw 6 disc part number 65.12-6 941 416

ok, so what exactly are you saying? if I build you a adaptor to use your BMW changer with whatever HU you got. you will send me a free cd changer ?