photoshoped some wheels

Jcrow

They do look nice, but +25mm offset sticks out kind of a lot, especially on the Cutlass coupes with their tapered front and rear ends.

There's also an embossed "PONTIAC" on one of the spokes if you care about details...

The ones I have now used to say buick, but i filled em and painted over it. I guess you couldn't really do that and not paint em.

I wonder how far they would stick out, a little might be cool because the ones I have now look like they're too far in. It would be a new CUTLASS WIDETRACK lol

If you had 245-wide tires, it would stick out about 12mm or 1/2" more than mine (mine are 245's on 37mm offset):

151083_49_full.jpg

If you only had 225's, it would only stick out about 2mm more.

I don't normally care for gunmetal or black wheels, but I think GP crosslaces look better with a polished lip and gunmetal center. Looks a lot better than the gold, IMO.

Ive been searching for a good sideview shot of the crosslaces that I can photoshop, cant seem to find one. I think those wheels would look good too. I don't want to buy expensive wheels, I'd like to get em at the junkyard because they are $100 to $200 for all 4!

They would stick out because 245-wide is 245-wide.

So if you had 245's, the tire would stick out 12mm more because the GP 5-stars have 12mm less offset (12mm less tucked in).

$100-200 for all 4 with or without tires?

Well, I went out at lunch and got em. I get there and like a typical junkyard "uuhhh we dont have those" so I went next door and they had white ones for $75 a piece and i'm like shit I only got this much cash - I got em for $60 a piece! there good condition too!

dont know, I could leave em white, or sandblast em down and then hand sand em all the way up to 2000 grit then polish.

Ive been searching for a good sideview shot of the crosslaces that I can photoshop, cant seem to find one. I think those wheels would look good too. I don't want to buy expensive wheels, I'd like to get em at the junkyard because they are $100 to $200 for all 4!

Does this help any?

http://home.alltel.net/mfewtrail/TGPpic.jpg

Yeah, nice crosslace gp!

I could sell em on Ebay, the same rims in silver are buy it now for $159 EACH!

The paint is a little chipped near the valve stem and where some idiot put the weights.

Why dont tire places just static balance every nice wheel?

I think i'm too excited to sell them, I want to get polishing real bad LOL