6x9 hole size?

stockgp

i don't suppose i'll get any useful informationfrom this thread judging by the way it's going already. i guess i'll have to take out my rear deck cover and measure it myself.

it is what it is. i was just hoping that someone happened to know the exact cut-out size, distance from pillar to cut-out, distance from glass to the cut-out, and distance from the rear deck to the cut-out. since noone seems to know, i'll find out myself. no harm no foul here

Ah.... I think that maybe they read your question wrong. I know I surely did :lol: .

Anyways, as for where the 6x9 holes were placed in the rear dash, I'm not really sure. I've never heard of anyone measuring this before. If you dont mind, why are you?

Ah.... I think that maybe they read your question wrong. I know I surely did :lol: .

Anyways, as for where the 6x9 holes were placed in the rear dash, I'm not really sure. I've never heard of anyone measuring this before. If you dont mind, why are you?

well, a while back i mentioned my plan to cut out the rear deck and build a box for 2 10s or 12s. i've since thought that maybe i could enlarge the holes a bit, add mdf inserts to the holes to fit a couple 8s and build boxes into the rear deck with fiberglass and mdf. that way i don't have to go throug the trouble o welding in body supports and what-not while i cut out and rebuil the rear deck.