New Struts!!

Black90Euro

Well I finally got me a Set of KYB's (GR2) and I love em' drives like it did 10 yr's ago .... A tad firm but no hopping like before. I asked the guy are the struts bad (rear) I took them off the just came down on there own ... lol

Dude I gotta tell you your lumina looks great. I have a 90 Lumina my self almost like yours except for the sport gauges and grey interior. I saw you snaged the Razzi body kit, and did you also get a Z34 hood? and where did you go for some more improved shocks? I'm gonna try to get some of my pics up here soon.

-Andy

Thanks ... I saw the Razzi kit on a Red Lumina I can't remember who's and I said I GOT to get one of those kits. As for the hood shopped around on the web found it in Morganton "I think" went to another yard to look he said I'm going there to get an engine I can pick up the hood for you ... cool .was in good shape but needed paint. I like the added touch of the louvers. I got the struts from TireRack.com had a shop put them on ... Rides much better

Just turned over 64k today

... I would like to see some pics of your Lumina :)

"Animul" has a razzi kit on a red lumina

but anyways...i keep hearing about these struts

my front ones are shot...i was wondering what kind of ride do they give you? do they make the car handle better?...i'd rather have good handling then a smooth ride

those struts I've been considering. It'd be nice to test drive a W with them first, but no biggie. 111k my struts aren't blown yet, ride feels as good as stock, but something firmer is a good thing.

sounds good Mark!! Im getting Monroe's put on in the next week or so. my rear ones are pretty shot as well.

Hey Matt ,

I guess that means your gettin the car fixed right? The more I drive it on the same old bumpy roads the more I like em' :) , got a couple of rattles that I need to find .. lol ... fixed one now I hear another one.

You doing Ok other than car damage

Later .. Mark