Check this other site out

GrandPrix34

I saw the post there that these guys are talking about just edging out a Grand Am!!! :lol: I would give my TGP away if I had trouble racing a friggin Grand Am or any Normally Asperated V6!!!! :lol: :lol:

That is too damn funny!!!! That has made my day to think Grand Ams give anybody competition!!! :lol:

3400 Grand Ams are pretty speedy. I know Aaron Lephart and Steve Cromer raced a 96 GP 3.4 DOHC against a 3400 Grand Am and the Grand Am won every time, even after switching drivers. This was back in the old days of the Performance3.4 Yahoo club, probably only us W-body "old timers" from way back 1998-99 would recognize those names. :)

Don't get me wrong they are quick cars. I just know that unless I pull up next to a 2002 Formula Firebird or a Roushe Mustang as an example, it won't be much of a race. N/A cars at this altitude can't move worth a damn!! Even at sea-level V6 N/A cars don't stand much a chance.

I was severely surprised by a little CRX a few weeks ago. Looked like a total heap with a fart cannon muffler. He took off like a shot at the line and ate me alive! Come to find out it is a VTEC motor with a huge turbo strapped to it and all kinds of cool shit under the hood. This little ricer kid could talk your ear off, and he actually seemed to know what he was talking about!!! I am sure TWalt has seen that little primer black heap...beware my friend!!!

...This was back in the old days of the Performance3.4 Yahoo club, probably only us W-body "old timers" from way back 1998-99 would recognize those names. :)

that was a good club until they changed the format to "groups"... that's where my forum addiction started. :)