abs module

havikx

not easy, not fun and expensive even from a yard.

Im looking into ripping mine out completly and going with a basic master cylinder and a smaller booster for more room in the engine bay.

ABS blows anyway.. Just drop the setup and brake it old school..

your opinion but have u drove a new cadilac with abs? i don't think u have. if your turning in the snow and u start to slide it will lock up certian tires to help u turn. its crazy. i also like my abs/traction control on my camaro, the car stops on a dime

your opinion but have u drove a new cadilac with abs? i don't think u have. if your turning in the snow and u start to slide it will lock up certian tires to help u turn. its crazy. i also like my abs/traction control on my camaro, the car stops on a dime

ok the rephrase it gen1 and 1.5 w-body ABS sucks. So much its pratically useless. Ive driven cars with good ABS and its great. In almsot every w ive been in ABS doesnt do shit when it should and when it does it almost kills you.

ok the rephrase it gen1 and 1.5 w-body ABS sucks. So much its pratically useless. Ive driven cars with good ABS and its great. In almsot every w ive been in ABS doesnt do shit when it should and when it does it almost kills you.

it does blow, along with the rest of the braking system.

if i ever had an abs problem, i'd just say fuck it.

I should have been more specific.. I apologize.. Gen 1 ABS and 1.5 ABS bites. Im sorry I pissed off an ABS supporter.. I don;t want to make waves.. Therefore, this will be my final post in the tread..

i know the ABS is shitty in 1st gens but the thing is...i need to get through inspection and these "mechanics" keep telling me if its not done, it wont pass.

i wanna know how psychox's monte passed with the light on...pretty messed up.

i know the ABS is shitty in 1st gens but the thing is...i need to get through inspection and these "mechanics" keep telling me if its not done, it wont pass.

i would just pull the abs lightbulb in the instrument cluster

well i passed with my light on, but yeah, you could just take it out, or even better, use electrical tape.

well i passed with my light on, but yeah, you could just take it out, or even better, use electrical tape.

i would just unhook the damned light but these's computers they use for inspection are hooked to the dmv. it would still throw codes so they cant pass it. i cant even pay them off.

I hear some of you saying the car won't *pass*......do they inspect such things where you guys live????.....I had an alternator problem on my 96SL cutty.....so I have replaced the alternator.....all the bad things are gone except the ABS light stays on.....{BTW, I like ABS also....it's a more confident feeling for me...and yes I have been driving on the public roads now for some35 years}