Need Another TGP?

Redfox340

VIN: 1G5WP14V8KF328100 is off by one letter, the “K†should be an “Lâ€Â. Other than that, should be legit!!

As for collecting these cars, no one has gotten more into these than that Jim W character, seems he now has 3 TGPs and 2 TSTE, I bet his insurance man likes him, not his wiffy though 8)

Jeff M

Oops, you are right Chris and more awake then me, thanks for catching that!!! I am so used to 1990 VIN numbers, that it also makes me wonder the accuracy of the numbers of there only being nine hundred and seventy(970) 1990 TGPs made, when the 1989 made was supposed to be over 3,500 and I hardly see 89s. Back in 1991 when I called 1-800-Pontiac Cares they said there was (don’t quote to the single digits, the then-quoted numbers are somewhere in my huge pile of TGP info) 3750 of the 1989 and 3475 of the 1990s. Then when Pontiac passed the responsibilities of production history etc to the a private company, the 1990 numbers dropped to 970, which does match the production numbers of HUDs made in 1990 so, not sure any more on the 1990s, and why there seems to be more posted for sale and owned by people that contact me, though the 1989 is a year older, cannot believe that many of them died/are in salvage yards.

Chris, my emails are in the process of being transferred to my new PC, so could you email me with your phone number as I need to talk to ya!!!

Jeff M