wow, where is this oil leak comming from now!!!

Smoke1991

Well, for one, i used a coper gasket for the oil pan plug, either its a crappy move that was suggested by someone (i wont mention who), or i dident tighten it enough.

the rest of the oil leaking is dripping off my tranny pan, its not tranny fluid. and its comming down at a nice rate, any clue what could be leaking, i mean, cmon i got that oil o-ring leak fixed 2 years ago, could it have started up again??? And now there is oil all over my NICE rebuilt tranny, i liked the nice clean look, now oil is all over it :cry:

drip.......drip drip........................drip...........drip........ drip...

ARGH!

so.. any suggestions... :shock:

recheck the oil pump drive seal, check the bottom of the lower intake manifold.

Or possibly a valve cover gasket, but doubtful.

Whyd you use copper? It does work, but you have to tighten it down good. I would say just get a replacement washer like the GM style, theyre sold everywhere.

i was going to call you brian, but i really dident wana bother you, Token told me to use the pos copper ring, im kinda poed now that i did. but i really dont know what im looking for when looking for this leak, v60 people said it could be the o-ring because it was fixed using a plain black rubber o-ring. but the other crap, it was just like you were speaking out of your ass right there, someone needs to show me this, remember im still learning :) but yah, i know you are correct that its one of those items.

update: also, i fiddled with my back calipers, i messed around with them seeing if the cable was sticking, well it really wasint, but i lostened the cable a bit, one day i hope you can show me some basic stuff about the e-brake cable system, and the above items you mentioned.

I will continue this in a pm with u brian