Powder Coated

skiiirt

there is a place called wheels america, they charge 130 base, for anything you want done to the rim, it includes fixing scratches, dents, making it like brand new, then if u want them powder coated its an option, for like 130 a rim.

If you're worried about price, get some caliper paint. That (at least in my experience) looks as good as a powdercoating and is heat resistant.

Yep I used black VHT caliper paint and it looks AWSOME. I'd show a pic but photobucket is down right now.. :?

The clear coat on the rims is peeling. Plus there are small spots of rust. What would u guys reccomend I do to get rid of this?

Should I pay someone a small fee to prep the wheels and go paint them myself? I dont have any high powered tools. I have your average set of tools, and dont mind buying bits or whatever but Im not going to buya compressor just to paint my wheels

I checked around down in Florida about getting a set of rims powdercoated. I ended up paying $100/each to have it done but there was quite a few places that quoted me $75 each. Keep in mind this includes stripping and prepping them and then actually coating them.