window tint

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

For Xmas I am getting my windows tinted. I can't decide if I want plain ole black tint, or that chrome/mirror tint. What do you guys think? Red 95 Cut Supreme 2 door

Black tint. Cant stand mirror tint. Its illegal here in VA, but people do it anyways. Unless you have a lighter collored car, i think it looks like crap (well, looks somehwat ok on black, but i think black on black is much beter).

I woudl think black tint would be beter

jon

Have you gotten an estimate yet? And definetily get the black. Dont forget to check with the local and state laws on how much tint you can have.

Let us know how much it runs, I might be looking into getting tint also but first its performance upgrades before looks fo me.

95GTP

I'm going black, 20% all the way around. The law here says nothing darker than 35%, but fuck that. I'm having a place called Sunfun do it for 220 bucks.

should look nice (and dark). mine are 15% on the sides, 5% on the back window. the 'po didn't like that, so the fronts came off.

getting some 20% static cling for the front two, for future "situations"... should be easy to pull off while being chased. :) then it's rite back on again!